The Pond


If you are passing by this pond
,
sit by me and take your time....

6.16.2012

You & Me


Another summer night,
it is already one year passed

Warm night, windows all open,
a good, cold chardonnay wine

Sip after sip,
glass after glass,
towards freedom of mind,
not a full freedom,
as your thought,
conquers my heart & my mind

Your thought flows in my mind,
flows in my heart,
and flows in all my sensations

And I let it conquer my whole existence,
I never thought how captivating it can be,
funny how I let it be captivating,
I let it take me away from the moment,
from the time and place,
from my entire existence

My existence is yours,
your existence is mine,
I am you, 
and you are me,
and the whole world becomes one,
with mother nature, you and me...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting your thoughts be reflected in this pond!