The Pond


If you are passing by this pond
,
sit by me and take your time....

5.10.2014

Chaos

The perfection that is so close
but so out of reach
The perfection that lasts not even an hour 

just a few minutes
The perfection that keeps my heart beat


A fantasy
that can never be achieved
That's what makes it a challenge
A challenge to keep trying and trying
Hoping and hoping
That's what keeps me going


You, my love, 
who is here, who is there
The love itself is the essence
The love that brings chaos
The chaos that brings its flames
The flames that burn
Burn my existence day by day


And my heart, is in the middle of this chaos
And beats second by second, trying hard
And someday, it will stop

And take no pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting your thoughts be reflected in this pond!