The Pond


If you are passing by this pond
,
sit by me and take your time....

8.05.2014

Water

Water, I can hear you
Take me with you
And purify my body and soul
Let me start a new beginning

Tiny little waves 
Sing, sing in my ears
And make me free of fears

A thousand little glitters
Shine on your surface
A pure reflection of beauty
And the beauty itself

An effortless perfection

Peace is the new power 
That I am discovering in you
Calm and empowering 
Beautiful and powerful
Piercing and soothing 

Water, you are everything
All together, yin and yang

Clear, blue, red, and dark
Having flowers and shark

You give life 
And take it away
That's how powerful 
Is your way 

You Mother, I'm closer to you
Sitting here on the sands by you
You are the pure beauty
The only beauty
That could be ever worshipped

The essence of creation
The Mother of the nature

Aitutaki
August 1st, 2014

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/03/2014

    Thank you Shadi, very inspiring.

    I feel as though,
    I too have been on those distant shores.

    It’s the woven thread of these words,
    remembrance of the essence:
    untainted reflections,
    the oneness.

    Masoud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting your thoughts be reflected in this pond!