The Pond


If you are passing by this pond
,
sit by me and take your time....

2.14.2015

Love

I can hear a voice,
from far away,
from the source,

What do you want from me?
you are calling me again...
but this time,
I don't resist,
I follow the voice,
let it hypnotize me,
I'm not afraid,
being asleep or awake,

I let the instinct fly,
make my logic blind,
I'm the water,
not in the pond,
free and rolling,
piercing the rock,
reflecting the light,

I can hear it again,
feel it again,
It is the love, my love.

Love is amazing,
love is the source,
love is my energy,
love is the synergy.

Your love,
your face,
your voice,
is what and only thing on my mind,

It's penetrating through my body,
through my mind,
and through my soul,

You don't know,
you have no clue,
but there is a storm in my heart.

You just smile,
but it takes me away,
to a different world,

I want you,
I want you from the bottom of my heart,
from the deep roots of my existence,

Every cell of my body wants you,
wants to look at you,
wants to talk to you,
and wants to touch you,

Come, come to me my love,
your love is the essence of my drunkenness,
and the source of my sobriety,

Your love for me,
was so unexpected,
and my reaction, so unpredictable,

I love you my love,
the love is so vibrant,
so powerful,
it makes your image so alive,

I'm surrounded by this love,
I want to be surrounded,
I want to drown in this dream,
and get reborn in this love.

I love you my love,
since the first moment I saw you,
since the first conversation,
since the first interaction,

since the first goodbye,
counting days and minutes,
to see you,
to talk to you,
to hear your voice,
to feel your pulse,
since that first goodbye.

I love you my love,
I love everything about you,
even though we are so different,
even though we're worlds apart.

I love you my love,
I do.


1 comment:

Thank you for letting your thoughts be reflected in this pond!